Turkey Patties


It's been awhile since I have made a blog post although I do think about posting almost daily but things have been hectic that I have just not gotten around to it. It seems like a forever ago since my last post. But here is fast and easy recipe to start off the year.

Makes: ~13
Ingredients:

2 lbs of ground turkey
1 bunch of cilantro
A few springs of mint
¼ tsp turmeric
1 tsp of black pepper
1 small chopped onion
1 cup panko
1.5 tbsp Kashmiri chili  

Method:

In a large bowl add all the above ingredients, starting with ground turkey, dry masala, ginger garlic paste, panko, mint, chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper and kashmiri chili (for color). Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.




Divide the mixture in equal parts to form burger patties.



I have a large George Foreman Grill, which is what I used to cook the patties. I find it quick, easy and are done in 4-5 minutes. Easy-peasy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment